11.7.06

The Abyss of Procrastination

Check out the link above - it'll take you to a video on procrastination in the life of an ABD Ph.D. candidate. [In case the link is broken or not working for some reason the URL is http://www.ingredientx.com/watch/tales/procrast.htm]

Change the figure and the narrative of the day's events in this clip and it could be my day yesterday aka The Dissertation Day From Hell. For some bizarre reason, I couldn't get anything done yesterday. Not because I didn't have anything to say/write but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Of course the house is presently spic and span but that completely threw off what I had planned for yesterday.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that today will be a better day. Update tomorrow dear blogosphere....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I've given up on even trying to fool myself. Yesterday my procrastination tool was to go out and buy a bunch of yarn and teach myself to knit.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home